April 24-25, 2010 (Saturday-Sunday)
The Princeton Center For NLP Training Center, Kingston, NJ
Developed by ANTHONY SCANNELLA, Ph.D., education expert and best-selling author, Ericksonian Hypnosis Training Level I, is proven to build your skills in hypnosis, even if you are new to the material. The training also applies to many different types of helping interventions, including education, therapy and coaching. You will learn to apply your skills with individuals, small groups or even large audiences.
Ericksonian methods are ideal for use in a variety of interventions. From smoking cessation to weight reduction, from pain management to substance abuse, from stuttering to phobias, you will learn to transform challenging issues into generative positive change.
Ericksonian Hypnosis training is a powerful combination of skills and knowledge with which to promote profound personal growth and achieve change.
Acquiring these highly effective methods will reinforce your professional expertise, and can have a profound effect on your personal life as well.
Why use Ericksonian Hypnosis?
Ericksonian Hypnosis is a natural, conversational approach that is both gentle, yet powerful. When you use Ericksonian methods you:
- refine your ability to read non-verbal communication
- enrich your ability to pace and lead with subtlety
- learn how to speak directly to the unconscious mind
- recognize and giving sophisticated messages
- facilitate long lasting change
What makes hypnosis “Ericksonian”?
Ericksonian Hypnosis is based on the idea that people already have all the resources they need to change! The traditional approach to hypnosis required “hypnotic technique” on the “subject”. Ericksonian hypnosis sees trance as a natural state arising from life events.
The Ericksonian approach looks for how and where trance is already occurring, rather than creating one artificially.
Your trainer, Anthony Scannella highlights specific, practical strategies that can be used for almost any helping situation. They are designed to activate your creativity and flexibility. Some exercises are a lot of fun and some are downright serious but they all are intended to deepen involvement, learning, and change.
The training is intensive and personal. With Tony as your model, you will be immersed in learning Ericksonian Hypnosis. With Tony’s coaching and guidance, you will also practice it and apply it to your own professional skill set.
ERICKSONIAN HYPNOSIS TRAINING LEVEL I INCLUDES:
|OPENING ACTIVITIESthat engage participants.||• Ericksonian Training Orientation• Creating Rapport
• Pacing and Leading
• Myths and Realities
|DISCUSSIONS that areboth lively and focused.
|• Indication and Contraindications• Hypnotic Phenomenon
• Ericksonian Approaches
• Language Imagery Trance
|PRESENTATIONS thatare clear and
|• Relaxation and Stress Control• Demo of Traditional Inductions
• Diagnostic Tools and Profiles
• Demos of Indirect Methods
|TEAM LEARNING thatis collaborative and
|• Setting Expectations• Facilitating a Learning
• Staying on Task
• Group Hypnosis
|EXPERIENTIAL ACTIVITYthat is dramatic and
|• Paired Explorations• Triad Exercises
• Utilization of Trance
• Debriefing the Learnings
|SKILL PRACTICE that issafe and challenging.
|• Deepening Methods• Indirect Methods
• Self Hypnosis
• Multilevel Communication
|CLOSING ACTIVITIESthat connect and
extend the learning.
|• Reviewing the Learning• Self-assessment
• Uses and Applications
Anthony Scannella has been described as a pioneer in education and training. After receiving his doctorate from Rutgers University, he trained with the originators of NLP (Neuro-linguistic Programming) and specialized in the study of the methods of Milton Erickson, MD.
Tony’s training skills, psychological insights and engaging personality have made him a popular workshop leader and he has served as the lead trainer for the national training organization, Associate Trainers in Clinical Hypnosis.
Tony has served as a successful principal, director of curriculum and teacher and was awarded the Distinguished Educator Award from the Rutgers Graduate School of Education.
As the current CEO for the Foundation for Educational Administration, Tony has written several books including, “Changing Student Behavior”, and “Innovative Interventions for Today’s Exceptional Children”.
Your registration includes:
- The Ericksonian Hypnosis Workbook
- $25 coupon toward purchases from The Princeton Center Bookstore
- A Certificate of Achievement
- Email updates after the Institute
- Continental breakfast, lunch, and break refreshments
Inquire about our tuition reduction programs at 609.531.4776 or online at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are 4 easy ways to register:
2. FAX – click here for the fax registration and fax to 609.689.3746
3. PHONE – call us toll-free at 609.531.4776
4. MAIL – Mail your completed form to:
THE PRINCETON CENTER FOR NLP
22 PIZZULLO DRIVE
HAMILTON, NJ 08690
NLP Princeton Twitter Stream
- An Open Letter to Bloomberg's Sheelah Kolhatkar, on the Delicate Matter of ... - Breitbart News: BusinessweekA... http://t.co/cfp0MJvmSx about 7 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Anita Sarkeesian Unmasked: Feminist Icon or Con Artist? - Guardian Liberty Voice: Guardian Liberty VoiceAnita ... http://t.co/kZe04H4b5j about 1 day ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Taxpayer funds for trade skills being used for hypnotherapy courses - The Australian: Taxpayer funds for trade... http://t.co/l1Kfoj2OMZ about 1 day ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite